Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Storyboard

STORYBOARD

I continued working on my storyboard today, I realized how much more I have to do... :'(
I showed Frans my storyboard and he suggested making the beast appear in the mirror to built up to the reveal more and making it a wider shot. 
I added more storyboard panels for the circus scene because I realized that some of it needs more explaining, Frans also suggested adding some shots of the expressions of the characters, which I think works so much better. I am still thinking about the end, Frans said that to maybe make the ending obvious to the viewer, showing that he doesn't let her fall, or has a tighter grip on her. I am still thinking about it, but I think I still like my first idea, of it ending of his hands holding her.


























































No comments:

Post a Comment