Monday, March 9, 2015

Storyboard, Modelsheet and Script for Assessment 2 (09/03/2015)

STORYBOARD

I worked on my Storyboard yesterday, I was able to finish another 10 panels. I will work on my storyboard today and tonight, and I plan on finishing it today. I changed the angle of the beast stopping before the forest, I think it works better because the beast is more in the center and the angle is much more interesting rather than having a straight side view.
I think "Demetruis'" face looks a bit weird in the 9th frame, I will have to fix it later if I have time.



SCRIPT (ASSESSMENT 2)

I wrote the short script for our Performance study assessment this morning. One of my classmates helped me come up with a new idea. "Demetrius" (new name for main character) inspects his glass and sees off screen that someone has a bigger glass and says: "Why did she get a bigger glass?!" I think this works really well because he always thinks he comes too short. In my other idea he would have spit in the glass which I think doesn't quite match his personality.

"THE GLASS"
FADE In:
int. dress-room
[character sits behind table, glass and coaster in front of him]
Demetrius is inspecting the glass of water on the table. He takes it in his hands and inspects it closer. He looks to his left and (appalled) points to the left.
DEMETRIUS (jealous)
Why did she get a bigger glass?!

FADE Out:
The End



MODELSHEET

I fixed up the arms, making the costume long-sleeved.



No comments:

Post a Comment