Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Performance Study and "The Chase" (18/03/2015)

Performance Study

I continued working on my fourth rough pass, I changed the proportions to match ENN more and also added more expressions/face. I worked on the dialogue as well, finding out the mouth shapes and movement. I found that ENN's face shrinks and gets bigger throughout the animation, as well as the body. I will fix those things tomorrow.


"THE CHASE"

Today I found out what group I am and who is in my group. We had a meeting with Oana and Frans and talked about the animation and aiming high. We all had a meeting after, figuring out what each others strengths are and how we will schedule everything. It was really cool and I am so happy with my group :) I'm looking forward to next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment