Friday, March 27, 2015

Group Project Character Modelsheet, Monster and Girl Day 05

CHARACTER MODELSHEET

We went over the character concepts I did yesterday, and I started a mdoelsheet for the Main Character, I mainly sorted out the shapes (I had many tries...) and Liam was able to do a rough quarter view of the girl and a back view for her. My plan for the weekend is to get both modelsheets done, and color them in the style we want them to look.
We will probably have the characters without outlines (like a lot of Gobelins animations), and add affects to the Beast (his ink main) later.
We all decided what we want to achieve by the end of the weekend (by Monday). I will do the modelsheets over the weekend, Liam will do a rough storyboard, Danielle will finish the look frame as well as a Beast modelsheet, Zack is doing assets (3D) for the circus, and Jaron is working in Forrest assets.

MODELSHEET

MONSTER 
(drew the monster for Danielle so she knows what I was thinking about for its design)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment