Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Game Idea, Schedule and Games Analysis

Schedule
I started the Schedule for the Individual Project, I wanted to make quite a detailed Schedule for the 7 Weeks to know how much we have to do and how long I think it will take to do everything.



No Man's Sky
I looked at what I like about No Man's sky and what I don't like about it. I haven't played it so I mainly focused on what I know about the game and the look of the game.


Red Dead Redemption
I also looked at Red Dead Redemption, what made me like it and what didn't. Since I have actually played the game, I tried to focus more on the gameplay and the story.



Game Idea
The game starts off with a colorful Planet that looks uninhabited, a spaceships crashes, and a woman climbs out wearing a spacesuit. The game play starts right away as the player controls the woman (protagonist) and explores the planet she has landed on. The player eventually discovers a cage where a giant alligator climbs out of. Throughout the game, the protagonist and the alligator slowly become friends, and as the player discovers the planet, they find hints as to what planet they have landed on and what has happened to it. The protagonist also wears a helmet and only until the end of the game does she take the helmet off and the player finds out who she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment