Friday, May 1, 2015

Scene 06 Shot 07 and Scene 03 Shot 09

Scene 06, Shot 07 and Scene 03 Shot 09

Worked on Scene 06, Shot 07, I copied the frame from Shot 05 so the two shots match.

SCENE 06, SHOT 07
FIRST PASS
I showed my first pass to Danielle and Liam and they both liked it but we all realized that when someone goes to grab something, it's unnatural to swing the arm straight into the action.


ROUGH
I fixed up the movement of the arm and added more inbetweens. I also added a slight change of expression at the end to show his determination. I also added more detail to the hand.






SCENE 03 SHOT 09
I finished animating the rough of Scene 03 Shot 09, I looked at Scar from the Lion King and noticed that the head moves, but I thought it would look more creepy if the head stood perfectly still whil ehe moves back.









No comments:

Post a Comment