Thursday, May 21, 2015

Scene 03. Shot 04 Rough Animation and Scene 04, Shot 05

SCENE 04, SHOT 05
FOURTH PASS
I continued to work on Scene 04, Shot 05, trying to fix up the arm movement and body proportions, but I didn't like the moment of it anymore and it seemed too much of a sneak rather than an exposed walk backwards. I showed it to Frans and he agreed, he said to try out another pass with the arms behind him, and his body leaned more back rather than forward. 


FIFTH PASS
I tried out making him up straight, walking backwards, but the steps were too small...


SCENE 03, SHOT 04
This shot is only 15 frames long, so I made the turn longer,so it is more obvious that the character is turning to see the Beast.


SCENE 03, SHOT 05
I made the character look back twice to add to the pace.








No comments:

Post a Comment