Thursday, May 14, 2015

Run Cycle again and Scene 04, Shot 15

I continued working on the run cycle for Scene 03, Shots 05, 06, 03, 04. I checked with Frans throughout the day, and made changes. I looked at the treasure planet run a lot more and tried to base it off that one. I also took a break and went back to it, an dtried to get into that mind set of running away from something terrifying, Frans said he will go over the run cycle with me tomorrow.






I started rough animation for scene 04, shot 15, it looks weird, it looks like Demetrius is jittering rather than pulling away from the Beast.

I tried out Scene 03, Shot 01 as well, I had a hard time doing the run for Demetrius, I think I followed the storyboard a bit too much, in terms of positioning, I feel like Demetrius runs too fast, I followed the timing of the Animatic but I feel it should be slowed down a little.


I also did my first pass for Scene 04, Shot 05, I looked at the reference video we did of Mike walking backwards, it helped a lot!





1 comment: