Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Scene 04, Shot 11 and Run cycle

Sheran went over our Review today, and Liam and me decided to make one person Key Animator and one Inbetweener. Liam is more confident doing inbetweening and I'm more confident-ish doing Key Animation.
I finished my rough animation for Scene 04, Shot 11, and am going to work on Key Animation for as many shots as I can.
SCENE 04, SHOT 11
I did two different passes, I showed them to Frans and he liked the second one better, I refined it a bit more and tested out the stripe detail on Demetrius as well.

SECOND ROUGH PASS
 THIRD ROUGH PASS
FOURTH ROUGH PASS

FIFTH ROUGH PASS


SCENE 02, SHOT 05
I realized that I forgot to animate the eyes for this shot, so I went over it quickly today.


SCENE 03 SHOT 03
I started tackling one of the hardest shot, the sideview of Demetrius running away from the beast. I had no idea how to start a run cycle so I looked up the run cycle from the Animator's survival kit, and copied it. Once I copied the run cycle, getting down the the idea of it, I looked up the Treasure Planet chase scene which helped heaps with giving the run cycle personality. I also looked up Atlantis .
I tried doing a similar run cycle from the stroyboard, I think Demetrius twists too much, and leans forward to much. I will ask Frans to give me a hand with that tomorrow.

SURVIVAL KIT TEST 

TREASURE PLANET TEST


ROUGH WALK CYCLE TEST




No comments:

Post a Comment