Monday, May 11, 2015

Finished 3 rough animations! Started editing Beast Modelsheet

Finished Rough Animations for Scene 06, Shot 03, 10 and Scene 02, Shot 05.

SCENE 06, SHOT 10
Went over the animation I did last week, and refined it a bit more.


SCENE 06, SHOT 03
At first I thought of having the character perfectly still, but Liam suggested adding breathing, and making the character move ever so slightly to make it look less dead. I think it works really well.
Went over the animation I did last week, and refined it a bit more.




SCENE 02, SHOT 05
Finished animating this shot, played around with the fire effects, Frans came over and helped me. I also looked at how cats flick their tail when they're in "attack mode". I like how the flames turned out, not too sure about the tail movement, I'll show this to Liam and Danielle and see what they think.


BEAST MODELSHEET
I started going over Danielle's Modelsheet, and just made slight adjustments, I was trying to figure out how the skull works, but also how high the shoulder come up. The modelsheet looks great otherwise, Danielle did an awesome job :)


No comments:

Post a Comment