Monday, May 25, 2015

Scene 03 Shot 06 finished and Scene 03 Shot 01

SCENE 03 SHOT 06
Continued working on the same shot I was working on last week. I showed it to Frans and did some inbetweens/breakdowns for it. Frans changed some of the timing of the shot and got rid of a few inbetweens to make it faster, but we both agreed that the audience needs time to realize that Demetrius hits the tree and falls back, so we kept the one I did but added another stretch for when Demetrius hits the tree.


SCENE 03 SHOT 01
Did some more Passes for Demetrius but I'm having a hard time figuring out angles and what not. I might ask Frans for help tomorrow.

 3rd PASS
 FOURTH PASS
Gino suggested making Demetrius stumble again when he turns at the tree, I like the idea and tried it out, it still looks off, I'm having a hard time with Perspective...





No comments:

Post a Comment