Thursday, April 30, 2015

Scene 06 Shot 05

SCENE 06 SHOT 05

I started animating Scene 06, Shot 05 today. I started in the morning, and went over it later on that day. (lectures, life drawing :P)


ROUGH (FIRST PASS)
As I started animating this shot, I wanted to add more perspective to the way he leans forward. I went over the movement a couple of times to get the right shapes etc. Gino and Liam helped me get the shapes moving in perspective.


 FINAL ROUGH ANIMATION
I went over the rough shapes, and mainly focused on the expressions first. This shot in our film is really important, I think as the audience has to see what the character is feeling. I had a lot of fun experimenting with the expressions. I also tried adding a little sigh after he closes his eyes, but me and Danielle both agreed that the sigh took away from his emotion.


No comments:

Post a Comment