Monday, April 13, 2015

Animatic and Submissions for Tomorrow

COLOR KEYS
Experimented with some different colors on the Female and Male Character. We all found that the dark blue for the dark stripes on the Male Character looks a lot better, so I changed it in the final Modelsheet as well.



LAYOUT
Me and Liam went over the Layout/Floor plan for the Animation. We looked at the storyboard and planned in everywhere the main character goes and where the Clearing would be.

\

STYLE GUIDE
I went over the Style Guide for both the Female and Male Character, describing what our style choices were and why we chose that design. I also did some basic shape drawing of the heads and hands for future reference for animation.



ANIMATIC
I worked on the Animatic, Liam started and timed it out. As I went through the Animatic I noticed a few shots didn't add up so we quickly added them.







No comments:

Post a Comment