Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Finished Main Character Modelsheet and Girl Modelsheet

Main Character Modelsheet

Finished the main character Modelsheet this morning. I colored in one of the poses and did the lineart according to the lineart we will be using for clean up for our animations.



Orthographic Girl Modelsheet

I am cleaning up the rough Orthographic Liam did. I looked through some fur designs and tried out a couple of styles. I also looked at Adeline Grange's drawings to see how she does fur in her style. Zack is working on a fur for the 3D and I will paint over it in the style to see if it will work or not.


FILM FESTIVALS

I looked at a few film festivals we are thinking about entering. I started writing the Summary for the Short Film festivals (why we want to enter them, requirements etc)

GLAS ANIMATION

SPARK ANIMATION

HIROSHIMA INTERNATIONAL ANIMATION FESTIVAL

No comments:

Post a Comment