Friday, November 6, 2015

Nova Clean up Finished!

NOVA CLEAN UP
Managed to finish the clean up for Nova! I added a shine to the helmet, I'm not too sure if it works but I will leave it there for now. I'm going to work on the background for the animation now (Should have done that first, whoops). And then I'm going to animate a cut-scene mock up for the trailer as well. 



BACKGROUND FOR NOVA
I started planning and coloring in the background for Nova's stance animation. I looked at my early concepts, and I felt like that the finalized one I did for the game proposal template wasn't quite what I wanted to go for. I had another play around with composition and adding another layer behind the front one, just to add more dimension. I also wanted to capture more of a mood for the planet. For the one I did in the proposal template, the colors were quite plain and there was no real mood in the setting. As I looked through my old concepts, I liked the sunset I did and that most of the concepts had more water to separate the land more. I tried out a sunset setting, but I think the shading for the tree is a bit off. I'll have to go over it later. I'm still playing around if the sun should be there or not, if the sun is too far down already, almost all the planet would be in darkness, so I'm trying to find that balance before everything gets dark,



No comments:

Post a Comment