Monday, November 16, 2015

Final Title Sequence, Stance Animation and new background!

TITLE SEQUENCE
I adjusted little things on the Title Sequence, I added the the same adjustment effects on the moon as on Mortem to make sure they both blend in. I also made the music cut out before "premium.com" was spoken. I will just use the start of the song, and make it blend out before I start taking and add new music in the background. 






NOVA STANCE ANIMATIOM
I also fixed up the background for Nova's stance Animation, I made sure I painted underneath the other layers, so when the camera moves you can see behind them. (It's not just cut out).



ICE CONTINENT BACKGROUND
I also decided to make another background. I decided I want Nova stance animation to fade into different backgrounds. (depending on how much time I have, I plan on painting up the inside of the Temples). Frans suggested playing around with grey-scale first and then add colors on top. I tried it out and I like it. I'm still refining it, I'll need to go over the colors as some seem to blend in too much with the foreground and background. I also wanted to use a lot of cold colors for this one to contrast the Tropical Continent. Maybe I could even do a night version of both backgrounds...


No comments:

Post a Comment