Thursday, November 12, 2015

BG and Idea for Title screen Animation

BACKGROUND
I kept working on the Background for the Stance animation. I'm still testing out different moods.


UPDATE
Played around with colors some more and lighting and stuffs. I like it.


AFTER EFFECTS
I had a play around in After Effects, I added a light and shadow to Nova. I want to add some glow to her hand and circle on her head.





TITLE SCREEN ANIMATION
Frans talked to us about Kickstarter trailers and showed us some examples which helped me a lot to come up with an idea for a title screen animation. I started working on the planet for my game, I want Nova's spaceship to crash on the planet, the camera zooms out and the title of the game fades in, using the planet as one of the letters.



No comments:

Post a Comment