Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Scene 03 Shot 01, Rough Shapes for Clean up Finished! Start on Rough Clean up (Details)

SCENE 03 SHOT 01
I finished the Rough Shapes for this shot, ready for details (rough clean up). I started adding details to the face/hands and made little adjustments to some curves of the body (legs.arms and torso). I'm quite pleased to how the rough shapes look. I think it looks better than the rough animation I did before.
I worked on the rough shapes yesterday and finished them this morning, and started doing rough clean up today.

ROUGH SHAPES

ROUGH ANIMATION


ROUGH CLEAN UP




BACKGROUND
I tried out doing a concept for a Background, I like the colours but I feel it needs to be way more stylized. I think it needs to be more simple and yet detailed. Gino suggested to make the edges sharper. I will have another play around with it tomorrow and get Frans' opinion on it as well.




GROUP MEETING
We had a group meeting this morning where both of our Tutors talked to us about how our project is going. They both said to get what we need to pass finished and then work on the rest of the project when we have time. But to make our shot that we need to submit to pass the best one.
We were also told that Danielle might not be returning :'( 

No comments:

Post a Comment