Monday, June 22, 2015

Rough Clean up, Review and Storyboard

SCENE 03 SHOT 01
Got quite far with my rough clean up today. I wanted to keep working on it but flash kept crashing on me :( I'm going to finish it tomorrow before lunchtime and start clean up.



REVIEW
Had our Review today, Dane suggested making changes to the start of the storyboard, showing that Demetrius is torn between his emotions and that he runs and then slows down as he enters the forest. His expression changes to angry and then he swipes into 2D, making that transition real clear as well.  Dane also said to add an extreme close up of Demetrius' eyes, showing his decision making. And another shot of Demetrius' behind showing that his sister is in the spotlight and him in the dark really clearly. I made some rough storyboard panels for it. We still have to put it in our animatic to see how it matches with the rest.

SCENE 01















SCENE 05 (CIRCUS)








No comments:

Post a Comment