Friday, June 19, 2015

Rough Clean Up again and Expression Sheet

SCENE 03 SHOT 01
I showed Frans my rough clean up so far and got some feedback for one of the poses, but as I looked at my all of rough clean up again I noticed that it wasn't as good as it could be. I jumped straight into detail instead of getting the proportions and construction down first. I went over the rough again and started with construction and proportions. I think going straight into detail was really difficult and that's probably why it took me so long as well.

OLD FRAMES
I had a lot of difficulty drawing there because I jumped straight into detail instead of worrying about one thing after the other.



NEW ROUGH CLEAN UP (CONSTRUCTION AND PROPORTIONS)
I started just doing the rough construction for Demetrius, making sure they all have the same proportions and improving the movement, I made the head face forward in the second frame so that the head doesn't suddenly jump into looking back in the third frame. I also tried making the poses stronger and making sure that all the arms/legs etc are the same size. Although I think Demetrius' head is too big in the second frame compared to the first one.










EXPRESSION SHEET
I did an expression sheet for Demetrius, to help me understand how his head shape works and how far his expressions can go.


No comments:

Post a Comment